Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well.....I can die happy. I finally saw Reba McIntire in concert! It was amazing! I dont think that I took my eyes off of her the entire time she was on stage! AND--get this! She wasn't even the main act!!!!

LeeAnn Womcak opened for Reba. I wasn't too excited for her. I kinda thought she was a snooty lady. BUT, I have totally changed my mind! She has a beautiful voice and really wow'd me!

And, heres Reba! AMAZING. Thats all I can say!
Reba sings a song called I want a Cowboy written by Katrina Elam. I've known it for a couple years, and its now on Reba's newst CD. During the song they flashed different cowboys on the big screen. One happend to be Kevin Costner from the Dances with Wolves era. I was on cloud nine!!



Reba and Leeann did a duet to Does He Love You?

Melissa Peterman came out and was a riot!!! You definatly need to YouTube her! The funniest person ever..EVER!!!!


Reba came out in this to sing Fancy as her encore! She came out in a Taxi just like the one from the video!
And here is the main act. George frickin Strait! Wow. Every song he sings is gold! How can one NOT love him!!!! And that tush in those jeans! hehe

That butt...

im gonna leave you with that..hehe
xoxo, me



















oh, heres my fellow concert goers!
Scott, Me, Nichole, Edie, Levi, Miriam








No comments:

Post a Comment