Thursday, April 29, 2010

I had a day off yesterday..thank goodness...I needed it! I had to stop at work for a quick health assessment for my 4 year anniversary at MGMC..i also got the T Dap shot. Last night I grabbed a drink with my buddy Scott at Old Chicago where I ended up joining the World Beer Tour and got through half of my first Cinco de Mayo tour! whoot whoot! He just tricked out his car so we took a spin around town in that...it was so fun! We ended up in North Ames at Brewers--a awesome little bar. I of course had to have a martini ther--make that the Appletini! yumyumyum!!
Today I had to work 9-19..a nice 10 hour shift. I adore my co-workers! They are truly awesome! But....remember that shot I got yesterday...its making me super achey and sore..I feel like death! I just wanna cry! I called my dad, my sister, and then later my mom just to complain..as if that would make me feel better! omg...it hurts so much! I am gonna call it a night..and pray that sleep and thunderstorms tonight make me a better Karoline tomorrw!
Night night..
xoxo, me

No comments:

Post a Comment