Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Friday Night...

This weekend was VIESHEA, and David, Abby, and Brad came to Ames to celebrate and see me! I was uber excited! Friday, David got here and we grabbed a bite to eat then headed to Main street! David had never been out there and I'm not sure that he liked it. But, I had a blast. Sometimes you gotta take care of yourself..right?! While we were there, Ab and Brad got to town and joined us! I got pretty drunk..so drunk that I blacked out..oops! Good thing I was with the people that would take care of me the most!! Enjoy these pics! hehe





David, Kari, Abby

Creeper and Callie! ((this dude tried to buy davido a drink..hahahahah))


My very first "photobooth" pic..and how many times have I been to that bar?!



They took an upside down pic..hehe

They are the best ex-roomies I ever had!




my friend Jess's boyfriend Mike, his buddy Josh, and I





Davido and I...he takes such good care of me!






They are too precious! :)







Just the 3 of us!!!!!







a small group of us..good times!

I adore my friends..and I am so glad they came this weekend!

David and I went to the movie Kick-Ass this afternoon before he took off back to Sioux City..I had NO idea it was rated R..haha..I thought it was gonna be a silly teen movie.

I new it was gonna be slightly different when in the first like 5 mins they were talkin about masterbation..haha. There was a lot of gore in it too..theres a lot more killing than I was anticipating..i really wasn't expecting any. But the movie had me rolling laughing!

I reccomend it!

Ok..I should sleep so i can be productive tomorrow!

xoxo, me










No comments:

Post a Comment