Thursday, April 1, 2010

My birthday was on Sunday, but I had to work Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday! So, Tuesday night my friends had a little get together for me at Karaoke night at Westtowne Pub. I let my buddy Samantha plan it all! She did a fantastic job at inviting our friends! Drinks with some buddies--Kyle, Mitchell, Angie and I!
Singing so Queen of my Doublewide
--with the polyester curtains and the redwood deck--

The three stooges as Julee calls us
Andrew, Aundrea, and I!


Me, Angie, and Sam!



I love this one! Kelly M. figured out my self timer for my cam!
We were rockin out to the karaoke!
I had SUCH a great time..and SUCH a hangover the next morning!
I had a dentist appt the next morning. I am kinda surprised that I didn't get sick with the hygenists hands in my mouth! haha!
Abby and Brad ((and fozzie)) are coming tonight!! I am soooooo excited for them to be here!!
I am sure I will update you lata on this weekends festivities!
xoxo, me






No comments:

Post a Comment