Monday, January 11, 2010

Well, the year has officially started off!
And so far, I am extremely happy with how its going!
I have been having a lot of fun with some great friends!
One of my resolutions this year is to be a better friend. I don't know what my problem is, but I can tell that I am not always the person I want to be!
Anyways, I have had 6 days off because I was planning on going to my buddy Anders' wedding, but unfortionatly things came up and I wasnt able to go! SAD!! So, in the days off my parents brought my dresser that Grandpa John made me! I LOVE IT! It is so beautiful!
I also made some time to go socialize with some great friends!
Today my cousin Tiffany stopped by to visit! She is so much fun! She is 20 years old and a RIOT! She stuck around for a bit and we cought up. It was great! One more day off in my 6 day stretch. I have a few meetings as well as a HAIRCUT and COLOR! I have no idea what I am going to do yet! eek!
Check back tomorrow and see what I decided!!
Thats all folks..
xoxo, me

No comments:

Post a Comment