Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!!
How did you ring in the new year?!?
I went over to my friend Sam's place to cheer on the Iowa State Cyclones who were playing at the Insight Bowl! All the cheering must have worked as they won--by one point!
Way to go boys!!
Kari and Winston at Sams!
After the game, I took Stoner home and headed to Main Street! On the way I picked up my buddy Shanna and her boyfriend Mike and his friend Luke.
We proceded to go to 212 down on Main.
We rang in the new year in style! I was supposed to work today, so I had a glass of Champane at midnight and maybe 1 shot, but it was a blast!
Shanna, Kari, and Jess...waiting for midnight!

Jess..so adorable!


Shanna and Kari!
I didn't take many pictures because Jess and Shanna were snapping pictures left and right! Im sure they got some good ones! haha!
I hope you all have a very blessed and happy new year!
xoxo, me




No comments:

Post a Comment