Saturday, January 30, 2010

SOOO...... I know I've gone on and on about Eric Church before...BUT--
he is coming to Des Moines 4 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!
I felt pure BLISS when I found this out! I've already requested it off work and requested a
meet & greet with him! OMG I hope I get to meet him!
So..i had to recap my live expierences with him..and here are a few of my faves!!

The guitar player took our camara and took OUR pic! haha! he liked us!
My babe jammin out...to the music HE wrote and I love!!

I love this face..it goes with the cutest little stomp!

:) i love him
This is in Clear Lake?? maybe..at Surf's ballroom! We tailgated! haha




So FRICKIN adorable!
So.....come March 24 I may be dead of pure happiness..excitement..adoration...take your pick!
I cant wait!!
xoxo, me




No comments:

Post a Comment