Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So, yesterday was the last day of my mini vacation!
And what did I do? Had a meeting for work, got my hair cut and colored..and had drinks and apps with a buddy! I had a blast catching up with him!
It was a good day off..but I do feel a little guilty.
I dont like that Winston is home alone all the time!
What would happen if the apt cought fire! haha This is what I lay awake thinking about!
Im a dork! haha
I couldnt not put up a pic of the baby!
Heres my new color..sorry that Its not styled very well..its after a 10 hour day..haha

so thats it!
Pretty much I was bored with my natural dull brown..so why not richen it up a tad! :)
In sad news..there was an Earthquake in Haiti today..how scary! I am so glad that in the midwest we only deal with tornados..no earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis...
The worst part is that its already the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere..so even those injured might not even be able to be found and get treatment!
So, anyways..keep them all in mind :)
Time to play with Winston!
xoxo, me



No comments:

Post a Comment