Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend of fun!!
This weekend we had a surprise 30th Anniversary party for my parents and it was also my nephew Collin's first birthday!
He got this red ryder wagon from me and steve and mom and dad!
This pic is Collin on the right and my cousins little boy Noah on the left! They had such a fun time in it!! They are soo cute!!

I adore my cousins..I really do have some of the best family in the world! Here is an adorable pic of a SMALL portion of my Hoffman cousins..plus my Brothers new girlfriend Tara (in the green)
Cassy, Tiff, Ellie, Nick, Steve, Tara, Me, Alison, Drew

Cake Time!! Collin enjoyed the tractor on top more than the cake! haha! it was super cute!
I also attended a bridal shower for one of my best friends since Kindergarden-Megan!
She is getting married in Septemeber (on the same day as the Iowa/Iowa State football game!! eek)

Carla, Jenny G, Kari, Megan, Jenny W, Stef
thats my weekend in a nutshell!
xoxo, Kari




No comments:

Post a Comment