Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet-plane
Tomorrow I am flying out to Pittsbourgh to visit a friend! I love to fly..my first time flying was 2 summers ago to D.C. My poor Abby was with me. She still makes fun of me! haha! I was awfly nervous, but as soon as we were taxi-ing down the runway I knew I would be fine. I LOVE the feeling when you are glued to your seat from the force of the plane accelerating so fast! I felt like I was a nascar driver..and I'm pretty sure I made vroom vroom noises...hahaha. Like I said, poor Ab! She was so embarrassed! Since that trip, I have flown a handful of times! Abby was in Seattle for the spring of last year, I flew out there twice, I flew to Cozumel, Mexico in January! I get those butterflies everytime I fly! But I love the feeling!

This is a view from my plane on the way to D.C.
This is over Des Moines I believe!


Over the Carribian...I dont like flying over water that I can see....kinda freaks me out!
I think its because I read a book when i was younger--The Hatchet (maybe?) and his plane crashes in water and he has to swim down and see if he can rescue supplies from the plane and he sees fish eating the dead pilot....gross..but it made a lasting impression!


Over the Rockies on my way to Seattle via Portland



Haha how fun! This is in the Minneapolis airport!! hahaha!! Im pretty sure its a childs play area...but what are they gonna do..throw me in airport jail?
I dont think so!!
Anyways, I am excited as always to fly tomorrow!!
Say a prayer for my pilot and a safe trip =)
xoxo,me




No comments:

Post a Comment