Monday, July 13, 2009

Gosh, its been a while!!!
I have been crazy busy lately..so sorry for the delay in posts!
Last you heard from me I was leaving the next day for a trip out East!!
Well, the night before I left, I went out for drinks for a co-workers going away party! Well one drink turned into a lot more than that..haha
We ended up back at my apartment for a little Karokee on the Wii!!
It was a frickin blast!!


Edie found my cowboy boots and hat..and was doin a little jig..hahaha
She is the funniest person ever!
We went to perkins after we were done drinking and after everything on the menu she said "douche" so...Chicken Kicker Douche
I thought the waitress was gonna kill us, but she just laughed!


Heres a little Karokee in action!! Either the words make ones mouth look like that, and everyone was singing along...or LuAnn didnt sound so swell..haha
The next day on the plane..I didnt feel 100%..never fly with a hangover..it makes for a long day!
But once I got to Pittsburgh and eventually Maryland, I was feeling better. I had a great 4th with my buddy Adam! Lots of alcohol, some fireworks, grilling out, fun friends..couldnt ask for more!
Here Adam and I are drunk at like 3 pm on the 4th of July!!
haha..sadly this is about the only pic of my weekend out there..and its not the most flattering..haha
So, This past weekend i was in omaha for a wedding of a neighbor growing up. He and his brothers and sisters are like my second family. I adore them so much..we used to like go on vacations together, we celebrate Christmas every year....we used to live at each others houses..so it was a fun time!

Andrew was the Best Man in the wedding..I cannot believe hes so grown up! I remember the day he was brought home from the hospital..I remember Craig and Kathy picking up Alex and Jess at our house and telling us his name was Andrew but we could call him Andy..haha that name didnt stick...I have never heard him called that!
Jessica and Adam..arnt they adorable!
Jess could be a model..and my Adam...when he was born, if he couldnt have his mom, he had to have me. I learned more about love from that baby than ever before..I baby sat him all the time, I memorized Barney Day and Night because it was his favorite movie. Adam will always have a special place in my heart!! And look how grown up he looks in a tux!!! Him and his younger sister Bethany were the Junior Groomsman and Bridesmaid..so sweet.

Collin and my dad before the wedding! How cute is that!!
I'm pretty sure Grandpa is Collins favorite person in the world..haha


My highschool friend Lori lives in Omaha, so I met up with her on Friday night for supper and drinks! I had a blast! She is engaged and getting married next summer. I am looking forward to that! She is a teacher at a Catholic School out there and I am sure she is amazing at it!! Shes a great friend and a good time!
Anyways..i suppose I should spend some time with Winston after all this time gone from him!!
Have a good day all!
xoxo,me







No comments:

Post a Comment