Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I am feeling a lot more indifferent about Adam emailing me. I never want to have the kind of friendship we used to have, so that makes it easier to swallow his contacting me. Whatever. I am at a really really good spot in life right now, why let the memory of him cloud my happy vision.
 
On to other things.. today I had another awesome workout! I really look forward to seeing Andrew. I have decideded that even though I pay him, he is really my only friend here that I see, much less talk to on a regular basis. All the encouragement he gives me goes a long way! He is pointing out how good I am doing..how much I have improved over the weeks! It is really evidant on the assisted pull ups! I have to say I am proud of how I am doing with those..and everything! I talked to him about the food/eating issue. He understands and reminded me to write down what I eat. I am going to try a notepad, and not the app I had been using-although I loved it and lost 30 lbs last fall/winter/spring with it, it just doesn't interest me like it used to. I avoid taking the time to do it..so maybe a journal -handwritten will work for a while! He said when people track their food, they eat about 30% less. Its worth a new try!!
 
I am happy to report that Winston and Gwen are getting along fabulously! She adores him, and he tolerates her..so that works better than I thought it would! She cannot be declawed for like another 2 months, so I have blankets over the furniture and she is free to roam around. I have to say I am impressed at how well she is adjusting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment